Updating the Agilent DSOX2002A oscilloscopes firmware.
http://www.keysight.com/ -> Technical Support -> Instrument Firmware / Software -> Find the right one
Or dowload it from:
smb://192.168.121.3/Software/SWStrumentazione/Agilent/Firmware/Agilent Oscilloscopio DSO-X 2002A
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the file to a USB flash drive or to a temporary directory on your computer.
- CAUTION: If your oscilloscope’s software version is prior to 2.41, you will need to change the suffix of the upgrade file from .ksx to .cab. Do not “unpack” or “unzip” the renamed .cab upgrade file; you could potentially load only a portion of the required files in the package, and this could result in your oscilloscope becoming non-operational, requiring it to be sent to a Keysight service center to be repaired.
- If you are unable to SAVE the file, please try a different browser or contact us for help.
How to Install
- To update your oscilloscope’s firmware, do one of the following:
- Place the file on a USB flash drive, connect it to the oscilloscope, press [Utility] > File Explorer, select the file; then, press Load File.
- If your oscilloscope is on the network: you can place the file on your computer, access the oscilloscope’s Web Interface (see the User’s Guide for details), click Instrument Utilities, select Firmware Version, browse to select the file; then, click Install.
- After your oscilloscope’s firmware is updated, check the calibration status: press [Utility] > Service > User Cal Status. If “Results: OK” is displayed, you do not need to recalibrate. If calibration is required, press the Start User Cal softkey.
Last updated: 25 Novembre 2019 by Mauro Hueller